Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Shower #1

Sunday, November 15th I had my first baby shower at Zion Baptist Church- my "home" church. It was thrown by my dear friend Amanda and Mrs. Pam Hart- who was my Sunday School teacher for several years. I mostly invited family members, and then it was open to anyone at the church who wanted to attend. The turnout was really good, and we got a lot of really nice things for baby. Can't wait to bring them back when we are home next weekend! Here are some photos:
Dave & Me together- this might be the first picture of both of us together since I have been pregnant!



My cousin Christi and me. She's due any day now, and also having a boy, Landon!



A couple photos of me opening gifts with Amanda and her mom by my side!


Amanda & me!



I had so much fun!! I can't wait for my next shower, next weekend!!! Yay!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!