Tuesday, December 20, 2011

steppin' out saturday - breakfast with santa!!

while we were at dave's company party friday, we took ian to spend the night with grammy & grampy.  his cousins annie & ellie were there too, so it was a big party.  the next morning, his other cousins christian, jason & gavin joined them for breakfast with santa at grammy & grampy's church.  there was sausage & pancakes and then santa arrived.  ian still refused to socialize with santa- he wouldn't even let me put him down...  his cousin annie however walked right up to santa and climbed into his lap without a second thought.  silly kids.

 this is as close to santa as ian was getting.  notice my nephew jason, (who won't even look at santa) in his mother's arms next to us
seriously, stop taking me to see that bearded guy!

 i refuse to pose for any photos, mother!

 stories!
on ian:  top- carters, overalls- vintage (they were mine), shoes- reebok
on me: dress- modcloth, tights & boots- target.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!