Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 2


I'm still sleeping a lot...


Got your tickets to the gun show?


I either look like i'm perfecting some dance moves, or like a little monkey!


I cannot believe it's been 2 weeks already. You went back to the Dr. and you're up to 6 lbs 9 oz. Still not fitting into your NB clothes, but you were too big, or should I say, long, for most of the preemie clothes we bought you!! You are sleeping a lot, and you are finally starting to get this eating thing down- and mommy is getting the feeding thing down- although it caused both of us our fair share of tears in the beginning. You are doing well at tummy time, although you really don't like it much, and you're getting into a good pattern, and sometimes, sometimes sleeping in a 5 hour stretch at night! You're also more alert during your waketime. You do all sorts of cute things- oh, who am I kidding, everything you do is cute!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. um, PRECIOUS! look at those little arms all up around his head! oh i love it. i can't wait to see more! i will be living vicariously through you for a while, haha.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!