Wednesday, October 5, 2011

me: a to z

i need a little blog filler b\c i've been so busy lately... sorry!


Age ..... 30
Bedsize ..... Queen. 
Chore you most dislike ..... putting clothes away.  i will live out of a laundry basket
Dogs ..... yes, 2.  does anyone want a dog?
Essential start to my day ..... i check my email while i "wake up"
Favorite color ..... red
Gold or Silver ..... both
Height ..... 5' 1"
Instrument I've played ..... trumpet.  years ago.  years.
Job Title ..... mom, wife.  i also work as a personal assistant, and a cashier. 
Kids .... ian, of course!
Live in ..... schaumburg, il for another 3 weeks.

Mother's name ..... cathy
Nicknames ..... mel.
Overnight hospital stays .... ian's birth.  a few other times too.
Pet Peeves ..... bad drivers.
Quote from a movie ..... after all, tomorrow is another day
Right or left handed ..... right.
Siblings ..... younger brother.
Time you wake up ..... whenever my little alarm clock gets up
Underwear ..... do I wear it?  Yes.
Vegetables I hate ..... squash & turnips are my top 2.
What makes you late ..... anything.  ok, mostly myself..
X-rays ..... yeah, i've had a few
Yummy food I make .....everything.  esp. chilli
Zoo animal favorite ..... pigs!  are pigs at the zoo? Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!