Friday, May 4, 2012

wish list friday: mother's day

oh, how i love random holidays where i can get a present... not that mother's day is a random holiday- it's a tough job.  it's nice to feel appreciated about once a year too!  here's what i'm wishing for- holding out hopes for one thing!

a gift card, of course.

while we're on the subject of gift cards, i wouldn't mind one to ulta or to a salon so i could actually have someone cut my hair that doesn't' work at "great" clips- i wouldn't mind a salon coloring either!  ooh, or birch box (do they do gift cards?)

monogrammed necklace.  super sweet.

always, this mixer.  yes, still the mixer.

or this cookware.  love the blue. 

a concert would be fun too.  fiona apple, jason mraz, florence + the machine & the avett brothers are all playing relatively close to here.

or i could just snuggle with my little boy all day... but he won't let that happen!  moms (or not) what do you like to get or give for mother's day.  that reminds me that i need to send my mom's gift out too!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!