Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i wish for

my birthday is coming up very soon!  i love birthday's.  mine and others.  i love giving gifts, and i love getting gifts.  who doesn't?  some people always have a hard time knowing what they want for their birthday- i am not one of those people.  i always have some kind of running list going of books and other things i want.  here are my top wishes for this year...





clothes from ann taylor loft.  so yes, i shouldn't buy all my clothes from one place, but i can afford them.  they fit.  they're cute.  i love this place.  i love it!

the get outta town shoe from seychelles.  i saw these shoes about a week ago, and i am absolutely in love.  i know there are lots of knock offs around- payless has a pair, and someone at my next door neighbors house on saturday had a pair sitting outside their our door.  it took all my willpower not to steal them- but then i remembered poor carrie at the baby shower on satc. 

gone with the wind 70th anniversary edition.  i love this movie.  i could watch it a million times.  i already own a copy, but not this copy. 

i am in love with this vintage style cake tin.  it gives me the inspiration to bake a thousand cakes, just so i can show up with them in this tin!!


chance chanel by chanel.  i am in love with the way this smells.


this mixer will be on my wishlist until the end of time i get it.  sorry husband.  unfortunately, this color has been discontinued and people think it's cool to sell it for $700.  supply and demand, baby.

 

i would love another pair of havaianas

hopefully i will get lucky!!  have a happy tuesday!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. ahh the kitchen aide mixer . . . that's been on my wish list for the past, oh, 6 years. someday hopefully it'll appear for birthday or christmas.

    great list, i hope you get everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advanced Birthday Wishes.. i love those shoes.. I'm crazy about shoes.. i wish i could buy all the shoes i like and have my own shoe room like all those celebrities but that ain't happening in the near future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i already commented, but gotta tell you i LOVE the new picture header, oh he is just so cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! it's good to know that someone can still wear my rings...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!