Wednesday, September 9, 2009

on the move!

well, I can no longer say that I haven't felt baby move! baby is moving all over the place now, and I love it! it usually comes and goes, and sometimes only lasts for a few seconds, but it's a very awesome feeling! even more exciting, daddy finally got to get in on the baby moving action last night! i have told him several times that I have felt movement, but when he's placed his hand on my belly, baby has stopped moving! he finally got to share in the movement this morning around 5:30! Dave had gotten up to go to the bathroom, and had left the door open a little wider than he should have. Eleanor was sleeping right up under me, and Mr. Famous was sleeping in his usual spot on the floor wrapped in our comforter. Eleanor must have noticed the door was open a little and she started moving around, in turn Mr. Famous got up, and before I could roll myself over and leap from bed, both dogs darted out the door and down the stairs. I jumped from bed to try to stop them, but was too late. Poor Dave had to chase them downstairs and wrangle them back upstairs. The point of all this is to say that my sudden movements must've woken baby up from a pleasant slumber because he started moving like crazy. We were both laying there just tossing and turning, so when baby started really moving, I told him to put his hand on my belly, and he felt baby move too! It was a wonderful moment to share, regardless of the fact that it was nearly 6 am! Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!