Sunday, September 27, 2009

sticks and stones

i wish that old saying was true in my life- but it isn't. I don't have nerves of steel. I can't just ignore what people say, or don't say. i can't just let someone be so rude to me, and just pretend it never happened. it hurts me. it's ridiculous, but every stranger who is rude to me, hurts me. you don't know me, i never did anything to you, and you have no right to act this way to me. i'm pregnant which = horomonal and emotional. i don't need to come home from work and cry in my car for 20 minutes b\c some moron that I'm never going to see again yelled at me for something I didn't even do, or refused to even acknowledge my existence as a human being.

how about a little human kindess? Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!