Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 1




Week 1- You made it! Mommy was only in labor for 16 hours (I was induced) with only 2.5 hours of actual pushing. I didn't think I could do it- I had been dreading it for a long time- and you know what- it was so easy! I forgot any pain I had felt the moment Dr. Uma placed you on my belly for the first time! Dad was the best coach ever- mommy couldn't have done it without him! He is amazing! I loved it so much in fact, I could share every detail, but some people just don't want to hear that! Here you are not too long after birth laying in your little bed. You were so quiet- of course you've learned to cry this week- that's for sure. You were 6 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long- in other words, you are tall and skinny!! You did so well for all your tests and shots, and you didn't even cry during your circumcision!! You are feeding well for the most part- we are taking it one day at a time! You are too small for almost all your newborn clothes, but when daddy & I bought you preemie clothes, you were too long for all of them!!! I guess you're stuck in no mans land for the time being! You had lots of visitors and you let them all hold you without complaining! I can't believe you are a week old already!!! Stop growing so fast!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!