Friday, July 17, 2009

moving right along through week 13

baby totally sucked my will to live yesterday. i was tired, cranky, slow, and in a lot of pain. i won't go into all the details of what went on yesterday b\c it's just not necessary. i do need to get to a chiropractor asap though- i am having a lot of neck pain, and it makes me nauseous.

last night we went to dinner with Dave's friend Israel. Israel lives about 30 minutes from us, and he went to Salzburg College with Dave- in being here, it is nice that we are closer to Salzburg friends including Israel, and Holly, who we hope to see very soon. I didn't think I was going to make it to/through dinner. I had left my Zofran at home, and all I had were rolaids and lemon drops. luckily, I made it and enjoyed the most awesome pasta/salad ever from the Rock Bottom Brewery- I am going to try to recreate it sometime b\c I could've eaten 2 of them!

Antipasto Penne Salad
Capicola Ham
Genoa Salami
Fresh Mozzarella
Kalamata Olives
Artichoke Hearts (my salad had NONE- outrage)!!
Beefsteak Tomatoes
Roasted Red Peppers
Penne Pasta
Arugula
all with Pesto Vinaigrette

Amazing!

Leaving the house almost turned out to be tragic- I only own 2 pairs of jeans that still fit- the rest are in the pile to be boxed and marked "pre baby." Both those pairs of jeans turned out to be dirty- and all hell almost broke loose. Luckily I invested in the BeBand earlier this week and a crisis was averted! Lesson learned: plan laundry days better.

Tonight I plan to do some grocery shopping with husband- hopefully he won't mind. I am starving here and constantly eating cereal, fruit or easy mac for a meal- Dave seems to not think there is anything wrong with this, but then again, Dave has never been pregnant. Now I must go fix myself a bowl of cereal (i've already had easy mac for lunch) and change out the laundry... Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!