Monday, May 16, 2011

30 before thirty... (a new home)

my list... again.  sorry, i need to move this post to its own new post so i can reference it easier!  i didn't want to be scratching things off my old list when i have a new list.  hopefully i'll just make this into a blog tab and make it easier on everyone...

my 30 before thirty

1.      renew my passport 
2.      visit canada 
3.      start an actual work out plan or start riding a bike 
4.      lose the rest of my baby weight + 10 
5.      bike out to crystal lake and back 
6.      drink less soda 
7.     throw an awesome 30th birthday bash
8.      develop a weekly plan for keeping our house clean 
9.      finish printing all my pre-baby photos and put them into albums 
10.  plant a garden 
11.  date night with husband at least twice a month 
12.  super secret Item
13.  take our first family vacation 
14.  pay off (original- ie: ian's birth) hospital bills so we can pay off student loans and be debt free! 
15.  teach ian sign language 
16.  get my nose pierced- maybe? 
17.  bake a cake from scratch 
18.  cloth diaper and cloth wipes 
19.  start a compost pile 
20.  make ian’s baby food myself  
21.  eat healthier- more cooking at home! 
22.  continue growing our marriage by working on the love dare - 100 days to go!
23.  join the rest of the modern world with a smart phone 
24.  get rid of the clothes in my closet/drawers that i’m never going to wear again 
25.  have all my old camp/college tshirts made into quilts 
26.  take ian to the georgia aquarium 
27. purge our own home of all the stuff we don't need.
28.  file our financial documents- shred the junk! 
29.  visit at least 3 more ballparks  1.  cleveland.  2. 
30.  drink at least 32 oz. water a day Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!