Sunday, June 26, 2011

tied up

sweater: loft
top: loft
trousers: loft
shoes: seychelles

the more we take photos, the more i hate this.  i am less and less pleased with the way i look as the project goes by #selfconfidenceissues anyone?  anyway...  i am really digging this sweater that i got for my birthday.  it's so light i want to wear it all summer long... so thankfully it's part of my 30 for 30.  i also tried something new with my hair today (oops, thursday)... this.  i did the full bow though, and i think my hair needs to be a little longer for it to fully work.  i also tried the half bow.  here's the picture- it's a mess, but this was at the end of the day mind you.  i declare this the summer of hair!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog! your sweet words keep me going!